Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, [...]
Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
Comments are owned by the person making the comment, we do not claim ownership on peoples comments.
WE DO NOT CENSOR COMMENTS, we may occasionally edits comments if offensive language is used, but in that case we will only remove or choose a more suitable word in it’s place. If we do edit a comment, we will clearly mark what has been edited and the reasons why.
We will not publish a comment if it is deemed SPAM, or if it is inciting illegal behavior, promoting violence or abusive.
We have made the decision to make all the material on display on www.code-pal.com (where possible) to be released under the Creative Commons Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/in/ (details below), however some content has restricted limits of use, if in doubt, email us via our Contact Us page. The Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India gives you the following rights:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Editing, Deleting and Modification.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, volunteers and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
Use of Information.
We do not use or share personal information with any third parties.
Links to Other Web Sites.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Venue; Applicable Law.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF INDIA. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT INDIA IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This site is created and controlled by “CODE-PAL.COM”, IN KOLKATA, INDIA. AS SUCH, THE LAWS OF “INDIA” WILL GOVERN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND ELSEWHERE THROUGHOUT THE SITE, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAWS.