We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in India. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic [...]
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in India. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Web site/Services.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Our Use of Log Files
When you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilise this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members and guests find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive which identify you when you enter. We only use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site. Once you log out, the cookies will automatically be removed. The session cookies stored on your computer are as following:
- Remembering your poll vote.
- Comment Luv un-ticked on the comments section.
- Comment Author name remembered.
- Comment Author email remembered.
Cookies can be blocked through your Browser settings, but some parts of the site will not function correctly. If you want to learn more about cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org . If you have any concerns over your privacy and cookies, we recommend the free software CCleaner, which cleans your internet cache and cookies. Details can be found at: http://www.ccleaner.com/
Our Use of Super Cookies (lso – Local Shared Objects)
We do not use Super Cookies, however, because we use a 3rd party service from YouTube to display videos, you will get a Super Cookie from YouTube, we have no control over this, but feel you should be made aware. To avoid getting a Super Cookie from this site, do not visit our Videos page or any post that has a video embedded (we will clearly mark posts as Video). The Super Cookies you will receive are:
- soundData.sol from s.ytimg.com (YouTube)
- videostats.sol from s.ytimg.com (YouTube)
- settings.sol from s.ytimg.com (YouTube)
- settings.sol – All computers running Macromedia/Adobe flash player will be giving this super cookie automatically, to avoid this super cookie, you will need to uninstall Flash Player which will limit access to Flash based objects online, such as videos, games, and other media which requires flash.
If you do not wish to receive Super Cookies we recommend the browser FireFox running the plugin – BetterPrivacy all of which can be found at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6623/
Use of Third Party Scripts
At http://www.code-pal.com we use third party scripts to track site hits and help share the site content. The third party scripts are listed as follows along with their respective privacy policies:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
- StatCounter: http://www.statcounter.com/privacy.html
- Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/privacy.html
- Facebook Like Button: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php
- Tweet MeMe Button: http://tweetmeme.com/about/privacy
- Google Buzz Button: http://www.google.com/buzz/help/intl/en/privacy.html
- Stumble Upon Button: http://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy/
- Digg Button Button: http://about.digg.com/privacy
At http://www.code-pal.com we take your personal information very seriously. Access to subscriber’s personal information is limited to key personnel.
Links to Other Sites
From time to time we may send out email messages alerting you to changes on the site, latest blog posts or new portfolio item. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason. If you choose to receive our News Letters, they will contain promotional materials from http://www.code-pal.com.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome